Final Exam Preview

1. Explain your experiences with creating videos. Anything counts, Facebook live, youtube, vine, tiktok, snapchat, insta, etc. I've always been very interested in making videos. I have experience making YouTube, Tiktok, and Instagram videos. With most of my old film making I used iMovie, so I'm excited to use it for a project with structure.

2. What do you think the biggest differences you might encounter using a DSLR or GoPro compared to your phone? With a camera or GoPro there will be less agility of where the recording can be. One also has to focus on having a steady hand while videotaping and having the right settings while taking photos.

3. Now that you know what your assignment is, please list at least three ideas you have for creating a video. I was looking at doing something themed with a song, but it would be based around cooking and that's a common project. I could do a film about my family staining the deck in our back yard. I could also do a time-lapse sort of video of me painting something.

4. Explain some ways you might be able to use still images in your video product. I could include still images for the final product or do something stop-motion type in the video.

5. What are some ways you could use audio in your product? I could add music to the background, and narrate, or add sound effects. There are many options for adding audio.

Comments

Popular Posts