Shutterbug Websites

The website I chose: https://fstoppers.com/

I think that this website is brilliant. Fstoppers has many articles that teach about taking photos and cover photography stories. The creators have also built an amazing community on this website. Viewers can post their own photos as well as give helpful critiques to other photographers. Fstoppers holds many different contests that involve it's viewers. An example of this is Photo of the Day, where photographers can submit their photos for a chance to be posted as a Photo of the day. I am definitely going to add this website to my bookmarks. I would recommend this site to any aspiring photographers as well as any photographers already in the field who want to join a wonderful community and receive constructive criticism. 

I rate this site a 4/5 because it's a great idea and people are enjoying. I didn't give it a 5 because it didn't absolutely blow my mind and I'm sure there are more impressive websites in the world. 

On this website I read an article and learned about a Turkish Artist named Uğur Gallen. This Artist creates jarring photos that send a strong message of "your world isn't the only world" or "the way you live isn't how everyone lives".  I decided to share this because I think everyone should see these photos; they're very impactful. A common creation of Gallen's combines two photos showing two types of lives. Gallen seams these together beautifully to make an incredible and shocking piece. One of these photos is below: 

 
Photo by Uğur Gallen

Comments

Popular Posts